Marketing Action Plan
Specialized, strategic plan is put into place, customized for your property. Showcasing features of your home with the largest amount of exposure and mix of marketing tools to earn top dollar as quickly as possible. We strive to create distinction for your property amongst the marketplace.
- Custom Personal Property Website. Your property URL www.123SmithAlliston.com is an integral part of our evaluation of our marketing efforts for your home. How many views are we getting on your virtual tour?When we placed a print advertisement, did it re-direct people to your personal property website? We have the ability to measure and monitor these important statistics and if need be, make ongoing changes to the personalized marketing plan for your property. We share all of this information with you on our weekly updates.
- Professional Marketing Hand Out Design and Production. We want a potential Buyer’s visit to your home to be memorable. We want them to take home a professional hand out so on the car ride home she says ‘Hunny, this is the one for us’. “Remember that beautiful chandelier in the foyer? Oh, I loved that it backed onto green space. Check out that pool at night.” It is their one stop shop to remember the features of your home with the MLS listing, and additional details/features/ upgrades/updates on your property, plus local school information, area influences, and more. We are setting up that appointment with a successful end-result in mind.
- Extensive Internet Promotion. The National Association of Realtors said that in 2014, 9 out of 10 consumers viewed their home online first, and 43% of home buyers found the home they purchased online. Proactively marketing your property online is #1 in our efforts; between a list of website affiliations and strong Social Media presence. We focus on driving consumers to your property& increasing exposure to not only get people through your door, but get the RIGHT person through your door.
- Tailored Advertising Plan. While studies show that online presence is most impactful to potential buyers, we do know that some buyers like the good old fashioned print publications. We have chosen known publications that have either a local presence in your property area, or offer a strong online component as well. Publications we advertise in on a regular basis include but are not limited to:
- The Alliston Herald
- The Orangeville Banner
- Tottenham Times
- New Tecumseth Times
- The Barrie Advance
- Homes and Land Caledon
- Homes and Land King
- King Weekly
- Your Listings On Multiple Real Estate Boards. Thousands of people have access to your listing on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) through the Public Realtor.ca website. Bearing your property location in mind, in some cases it is of utmost importance to ensure your listing is put on more than one Real Estate Board’s website for added exposure, and to ensure it is not overlooked by other Realtors. We know that some Buyer clients rely exclusively on their Sales Representative to preview, and identify potential houses of interest to them. We will make sure it does not get missed in their property search.
- Solid Signage. We receive many comments from satisfied clients and others alike on our custom for sale sign posts and clean, professional signage. We have a local supplier who installs, cares for, and removes our property signage. It is attractive and professional, solid, lit up by solar and easy to see at night and gives a good impression to potential buyers (and your neighbour will appreciate it’s design too!). Oh – And we do not put up a For Sale sign in your lawn until the rest of the items above have been checked off and thoroughly completed. When you go to buy a car, does the dealership bring you into the production room to show you the almost-completed product, giving you a list of features on a sticky note, or do you see the car when the finished product is presentable with a memorable take home brochure?
- Open Houses. We host Realtor Preview Open Houses in our area for 1-2 hours on a weekday. This allows local Realtors to preview your home, and share with their clients any potential properties of interest. Also with your permission, we host our Listing Launch Open House the first weekend your house hits the market. These are advertised in print advertisements, online, and through social media.