Exclusive Complimentary Services
You only have one chance to make a first impression. We are Professional Realtor’s. We are not accredited home stagers, or professional iPhone photographers. We use the best experts on our Marketing Team to prepare and showcase your home, to bring it to its full potential, and to make it attractive and desirable to the largest potential audience – Why? To get you top dollar!
- Professional Staging Consultation with our Award Winning, Professional Stager, Michelle Finnamore of Finnamore Interiors and Advantage Staging. She is a recipient of the RESA Home Staging Industry’s Award for TOP 10 Stagers in Canada in 2016. Her work has been featured on HGTV and Fox Network. With proven success and results, Michelle improves the visual quality of each home we list, increasing the value of the home and the speed at which the homes are sold.
- Michelle’s 3 Step Process. Step 1: Written Report.A 2-3 hour consultation with a written report left with you outlining recommendations to get the property into model home condition. Step 2: Prep work. Prep work is done by the homeowner, Advantage Staging or a combination of the two. This work can consist of packing, decluttering, removing/rearranging furniture and artwork, repairs, painting etc. Step 3: The Home Staging day. This crucial step is when your home is staged its final model home condition making the property ready for photos and open houses.
- Professional Photography & Virtual Tour/Video. Trained with a Buyers eye and built to make your listings shine. Listings marketed with professional photography receive 61% more views. You only have 3 seconds to capture their attention. How? The secret sauce is professional photography. We can see how many people view your virtual tour and property video. Posted on TheHummelTeam.ca, ColdwellBanker.com, YouTube.com, MLS/Realtor.ca, Facebook.com and much more. We want the right person to view your home in a presentable manner; the more exposure the better.
- Arial Photography. Masterful artwork never looked better. This is not amateur hour. Only experienced professionals can capture the best views in the air. Not all properties are suitable or demand this type of attention, but when they do, our photographer delivers and make you and your property look incredible.
- Twilight Photography. When suitable, these photos are the ultimate when setting the mood. Twilight photography romances the buyer and gets them fantasizing—once that happens, the house has become a home.